Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! (this is for you Lizzie!)
1. Did you date someone from your school? No. I was too shy and insecure.
2. Did you marry someone from your school? Still single, but actively looking :)
3. Did you carpool to school? I had my own car and parked in the faculty parking.
Thanks mom!
4. What kind of car did you have? Acura Legend (sorry Jon, ha ha)
5. It's Friday night--where were you then? Cheerleading
6. What kind of job did you have senior year of high school? Starwood Hotels and Resorts
7. Were you a party animal? Not until I got to college. It went all downhill from there.
Luckily, I got it all out of my system. :)
8. Were you considered a flirt? No
9. Were you in a band, orchestra or choir? Concert Choir
10. Were you a nerd? I took a lot of AP and Honors classes, but I don't think I was a
nerd.
11. Did you get suspended or expelled? No
12. Can you sing the fight song? "Cheer and sing together we're from Skyline. Shout
her praises loudly to the sky..." in other words, yes. I
can do the cheerleading motions too! That's slightly
pathetic.
13. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Gates, Mr. Talbot, Farr, Mr. Westergard, Linda
Dunn
14. Where did you sit at lunch? Never really sat down. Always mingled.
15. What was your school's full name? Skyline High School
16. When did you graduate? 1999
17. What was your school mascot? Eagles
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. It was a good experience, but the
best is yet to come.
19. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn't go to the prom. My boyfriend at the time was in
college and thought he was too cool to take me. Believe
me, he wasn't THAT cool.
20. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No. He's not a very nice person.
21. Are you planning to attend your next reunion? Not sure.....Probably not.
22. Do you still talk to people from school? Not until recently. I am excited to do so now!
23. Your school colors? Blue and Gold
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment