Recently my living situation has had a location change. Due to the financial obligations attached to going back to school, I have sought refuse in my parents home. Ok.....basically I'm 27 and living at home to save money. I know most young women my age are out on their own in fashionably decorated apartments, with closets full of sassy shoes, and a wardrobe that would make the ladies of Confessions of a Shopaholic jealous. Knowing all of these things, I still moved back in with mom and dad. It wasn't easy. Believe me I had to think long and hard about my decision. I even made a list of the pros and cons of living at home:
Pros
It's FREE
I don't need a roll of quarters to do my laundry
There's yummy food in the fridge and pantry
I always have a running buddy
I never run out of toilet paper
Did I mention it's free?
Cons
Wait.......Ummm....What was I talking about?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!!!! Okay, I think you forgot something extremely important on you pro list: that VERY LARGE, and VERY NICE tv you get all to yourself! Oprah's never looked so good! Hope you're doing great, we miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou know, it's not that uncommon to move back in with your parents. Two of my sisters have moved back in with my parents after college and then again after they got divorced. But you moved back in for a good reason-FREE RENT!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that you don't have to pay for rent, food, etc. you will have more money for sassy shoes and a fabulous wardrobe. I think you made a smart move!
ReplyDelete